Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Flutter, Ionic, PHP, Laravel, Angular JS, Vue JS, Reactl, Yii, HTML, CSS
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing quality code
• Gather specifications, requirements and play a role in the team
• Write unit and UI tests and fix the bugs
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with team to plan new features
• Research, suggest and develop new mobile products and applications.
• Keep up with new trends
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Exposure with third-party libraries and APIs
Work closely with stakeholders, fellow engineers, designer, software tester. You will be presenting and communicating your work across the organization and to other teams at Company – Propose and implement overarching system architecture – Design robust solutions to hard problems that consider scale, security, reliability and cost – Design and create test data and/or environment to support test activities – Execute testing and validate actual results against expected results – Verify results of quality assurance test – Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions – Document and share best practices with engineers across Company – Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
You will be responsible in core architecture, memory management, data storage, prevent system vulnerabilities, and whatever else needs to be done to build and deliver excellent applications and services used by other Company employees and our customers.